IMPORTANT - this is NOT the same torch that fits the LITEBLADE KYO.
• KLARUS most powerful tactical flashlight to date! X-treme power!
• CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED with max output up to 3200 lumens (with included 18650 battery), far exceeds the competition.
• Easy Interface: One Touch Strobe, One Touch Turbo, One Touch Low, Mode Memory Function, SOS, Switch Lock-out Function, Quick Settings Switch.
• Multiple safety systems: Intelligent Thermal Protection System (ITS), Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS), Intelligent Charging System (ICS).
• Patented tail cap dual-switch and side switch design, adaptable for different scenarios, easy to use.
• Patented tactical Tailcap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation in the dark with intuitive control.
• Two interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
◇Tactical Setting: Specially designed for self-defense and tactical use. Classic KLARUS XT series control interface. One Touch Strobe; One Touch Turbo; perfect candidate for any mission.
◇Outdoor Setting: Designed with the wilderness in mind. One Touch Low; One Touch Turbo; Multiple output levels with memory, SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue.
• Intelligent Thermal Protection System(ITS): monitors and auto-adjusts output levels in real-time, keeps LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
• Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS): Adjusts output according to the currently installed 18650 battery discharge rate, compatible with 18650 Li-ion batteries, CR123A batteries and Klarus 16340 batteries.
• Intelligent Charging System (ICS): Micro-USB charging port with real-time monitoring of charging status to prevent overcharging, limits max charging current to 1A ( avoiding damage to charging devices), safer and faster charging.
• Multiple Safety Protections: Over-Charging Protection, Over-Discharging Protection, High Current Protection, High Temperature Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, making the XT11X safe and reliable.
• Unique lock-out mode of both side and tail switch prevents accidental operations; stops battery drains during storage or travel and avoids eye injuries.
• Springs at bezel and tail end resist shock and drop damages.
• Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
• Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight yet robust construction.
• Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components.
• One-piece integrated head bezel design for high efficiency heat dissipation.
• Hardened glass lens with scratch resistant AR coating.
See torch specifications HERE